Strategies for Healing offers cutting-edge technology in the form of a sophisticated software that is voice-activated, with a bio-feedback type process for addressing emotional imbalances stemming from traumas.
Symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder:
- Flashback episodes, where the event seems to be happening again and again
- Recurrent distressing memories of the event
- Repeated dreams of the event
- Physical reactions to situations that remind you of the traumatic event
- Emotional “numbing,” or feeling as though you don’t care about anything
- Feelings of detachment
- Inability to remember important aspects of the trauma
- Lack of interest in normal activities
- Less expression of moods
- Staying away from places, people, or objects that remind you of the event
- Sense of having no future
- Difficulty concentrating
- Exaggerated response to things that startle you
- Excess awareness (hyper-vigilance)
- Irritability or outbursts of anger
- Sleeping difficulties
Also might feel a sense of guilt about the event (including “survivor guilt”), and the following symptoms, which are typical of anxiety, stress and tension.
- Agitation or excitability
- Feeling your heart beat in your chest (palpitations)
Post-traumatic stress often involves addictive behaviors that are used in an attempt to balance out the chaos that is happening on the inside. Unfortunately, the addictive behaviors tend to cause more imbalances producing a downward spiral that continues a never-ending cycle.
Perception Reframing can be of assistance in bringing balance to the emotional upheaval caused by traumas. It is a great tool for assisting those who find themselves stuck in emotional and physical roadblocks. Call us today to find out how you can get started:
303-564-6251 / 303-564-2723